Does Eufy work with Alexa has become a frequently asked quesion. Yes. eufy Outdoor Cam works with Alexa devices with a display.
The relationship between Alexa and the Eufy camera will be covered in more detail in this article, along with instructions on how to pair them.
What is Amazon Alexa?
Alexa is a virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon. With its integration with the Alexa App, managing your smart home appliances is simple and quick.
Using Amazon Alexa to integrate your Eufy devices is very easy.
Does Eufy Work With Alexa?
The Amazon Alexa voice assistant feature and the ability to control all of their home technology from a single app are two reasons why many people who purchase smart home appliances like security cameras, doorbells, and door locks opt for Alexa-compatible models.
One of these devices is the Eufy camera, people who want to purchase this cam are wondering if it works with Alexa.
The answer is yes, the Eufy cam is compatible with the Alexa app & and Alexa-compatible devices like the Echo Show, Echo Spot, and other devices are examples.
What Eufy Security Devices Are Compatible With Alexa?
- eufyCam Series (eufyCam, eufyCam E, eufyCam 2, eufyCam 2C, eufyCam 2 Pro, eufyCam 2C Pro, eufyCam 3, eufyCam 3C)
- eufy SoloCams (Solo E20, Solo E40, Solo L20, Solo L40, Solo S40)
- eufy Wired Doorbells (2K Wired Doorbell, 1080p Wired Doorbell, 2K Pro Wired Doorbell)
- eufy Battery Doorbells (2K Battery Doorbell, 1080p Battery Doorbell, Battery Doorbell Slim, Battery Doorbell 2C)
- eufy Floodlight cameras (Floodlight Cam 1080p, Floodlight Cam 2K, Floodlight Cam E 2K, Floodlight Cam 2 Pro)
- eufy Wired Cams (IndoorCam 2K, IndoorCam 1080p, IndoorCam 2K Pan&Tilt, IndoorCam 1080p Pan&Tilt, IndoorCam Mini 2K, OutdoorCam, OutdoorCam Pro)
- eufy Smart Locks (Smart Lock Touch with wifi bridge, Smart Lock with wifi bridge, Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi, Solo Smart Lock D20)
- Entry Sensor
How to Connect Eufy Camera to Alexa?
Let’s look at the procedures you must adhere to in order to successfully connect the Eufy Cam to Alexa. But first, confirm that your tablet or phone has the Alexa app installed and that the camera is already configured in the Eufy app.
After setting up your device, installing the app, and creating an account, follow these steps to pair Alexa with your Eufy camera:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile or tablet.
- login to your account.
- At the top right of the screen, select More.
- Then tap on Skills & Games and search for “Eufy Security”.
- Go to the “Eufy Security” and tap Enable To Use.
- Enter your Eufy account credentials to authorize Alexa to access your Eufy app.
- When a new screen notifies you that the account has been successfully linked, click Close.
- In order to give Alexa access to your camera, click Discover Devices after that.
- To control the Eufy cameras that Alexa has located, go to Device.
Now your Eufy camera can be used and controlled via any Alexa-enabled device via voice commands or directly from the app, you can also watch the live stream and receive notifications whenever your camera detects motion.
Final Words on Does Eufy Work With Alexa
In conclusion, the Eufy Doorbell is compatible with Alexa.
Some users have occasionally complained that when Alexa is paired with the camera, they don’t receive app notifications or voice assistant alerts when something is happening.
This problem typically arises when the Do Not Disturb mode is activated, which will prevent all alerts from reaching you.
Does Eufy Work With Echo Show?
Yes. For the shrewd doorbell and Amazon Echo Show integration.
Can You Use a Motion Sensor With Alexa?
The Aqara Motion Sensor can’t be paired directly with Alexa.
Does Eufy Support Home Assistant?
The main integration for integrating Eufy products sold under the EufyHome product line with Home Assistant is EufyHome.