One of the few live streaming TV services in the US, Frndly TV, has built up a sizable user base in part by actually listening to its users.
However, it is also simple to terminate or close your membership account if you decide that Friends TV is not for you. How to cancel Frndly TV subscription?
The streaming plan may be terminated 24 hours before the trial’s end and the 7-day free trial may be used up. It only takes a few minutes to complete the cancellation procedures.
We’ll cover how to cancel your Friends TV subscription in this guide.
How To Cancel Frndly TV Subscription Using iOS Device?
Again, just a few easy steps need to be taken.
- Your iPhone or iPad should have a Settings menu.
- Decide on a name for yourself.
- From the drop-down menu, select Subscriptions.
- By tapping it, select your Apple ID.
- Ensure that you are signed into your account.
- Subscriptions can be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Frndly TV.
- Don’t hesitate to click Cancel.
- Read More: Can You Record Shows On Peacock?
How To Cancel Frndly TV Subscription Using Android?
You can always close your membership account if you decide that Friends TV isn’t for you. You can use the 7-day free trial and then cancel the streaming plan up to 24 hours before the trial period is up. *The subsequent subscription billing cycle won’t require an invoice from you or payment in this manner.
Using the same device that you used to sign up for the service, you can cancel your Friends TV membership plan. The cancellation process is easy to complete and doesn’t take very long.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or any other Android device.
- the Menu button while holding it down.
- You should select a subscription. Search for Friendly TV.
- By clicking the Cancel Subscription button, you can end your subscription.
How To Cancel Frndly TV Subscription Using Paypal?
- Step 1- Follow these steps to terminate your Frndly TV subscription on PayPal:
- Step 2: Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com to get started.
- *Step 3: Choose the settings tab, which can be found next to the logout option.
- Step 4-In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “the control of automatic payments.”
- Step 5: A list of the merchant agreements with which you have previously transacted will be displayed. To cancel, click “Frndly TV” or “Frndly TV, Inc.”
- *Step 6: A confirmation page is shown. To confirm that you wish to stop making payments to Frndly TV, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Step 7: Then, on the verification page, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
How To Cancel Frndly TV Subscription Using Internet Browser?
If you don’t want to end it through the app, you can always cancel your Friends TV subscription through a web browser. Understanding is simple.
- First, go to frndlytv.com and log in to your account.
- *Step 2: Next, select Cancel Subscription from the Settings menu.
- The third step is to officially cancel your order.
How To Cancel Frndly TV Subscription Using Roku Device?
You have two options for canceling your Friends TV subscription if you have a Roku device. For the first technique, you can employ your own Roku streaming gadget.
- Launch a web browser on your computer or smartphone. Visit my.roku.com to learn more. Make sure you’re logged into the correct account by checking.
- The Manage Your Subscriptions option can be found by scrolling down on the following screen. Click on it to choose it.
- Select the Cancel subscription button next to Frndly TV under Active Subscriptions.
- Select a reason, and then confirm your cancellation.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Using the directional pad on the remote, choose your favorite TV station.
- On the Roku remote, press the asterisk button. You can choose from a menu that appears when you do this.
- The drop-down menu allows you to choose Manage Subscription. The renewal date and more options are displayed.
- Press Cancel Subscription again, and a confirmation window will show up, letting you know how long your subscription to Friends TV will last.
- Finally, click Cancel Subscription once more after tapping Done to finalize your cancellation.
- Utilizing a computer or desktop PC is necessary for the second option.
Read More: How Long Do Rokus Last?
Common Problems When Canceling A Frndly Tv Subscription
When attempting to cancel your Frndly TV subscription, you may run into the following problems:
- You don’t get a confirmation notice when you try to cancel through your billing company, such as ROKU, Amazon, or Frndly itself.
- Through Friends TV’s online chat or email support, you are unable to receive satisfactory assistance.
- There is no way to call Frndly TV for assistance with cancellation issues because they don’t have a call center.
How Much is a Subscription to Frndly?
Frndly TV offers three plans that cost between $6.99 and $10.99 per month. There are no long-term ties attached, and you are free to end these plans at any time. Basic is priced at $6.99, Classic at $8.99, and Premium at $10.99.
How Do I See My Subscriptions on Roku?
To find your trial end date, next billing date, update your payment method or cancel a subscription purchased through Roku, log in to your My.roku.com is where you can access your Roku account.Click ‘Manage your subscriptions’ and choose HISTORY Vault to view, edit or update your subscription.
What is Frndly TV Premium?
Frndly Premium costs $10.99 per month after a 1-week trial, and includes the following: 20+ Channels Live TV & On-Demand. HD Video Quality. Watch on 4 Screens at a Time. Unlimited DVR recordings.
Final Words: Cancel Frndly TV Subscription
Frndly TV is an online-based streaming television service.
All of the potential options to learn how to cancel Frndly tv subscription fast have been presented above. It will be very easy for you to cancel your subscription to Friends TV if you just follow the instructions.
Read More: How To Update Apps On LG Smart TV?